This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 26

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: Day 26

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Day 26

I was very tired today. The late nights finally caught up with me. So after work, I came home and went straight to bed. That always makes for a good night.

When I have "naps", I tend to have the weirdest dreams. Tonight I was dreaming about spreadsheets to keep track of networking contacts. Perhaps my brain is telling me to stop focusing on both so much?

In other news, I'm going on an overnight business trip next week. Just to Edmonton, but it will be my first time traveling alone. I've only flown by myself once. This could get interesting as I can get a bit paranoid about the details. It will definitely be a good experience for me.

What was your first time traveling alone like?

~Manderz~