This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 4

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: Day 4

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day 4

I feel as though I accomplished very little today.  In some ways that is accurate.  In other ways, it is selling myself short.

Last night I stayed up too late.  I didn't feel overly tired when I woke up, but it kicked in as the day progressed.  Focusing on work was a bit difficult - I had to go slow to prevent mistakes.

Tonight, I stayed up late again.  A bit by accident.  If you call getting fed up with all the messes, and tackling the dishes.  After I bailed on school because I felt drained.  My second wind kicked in around 9pm tonight.

I have taken a few pictures in the past week or so.  I just haven't gotten around to uploading them yet.  My laptop and I have an interesting relationship.  Sometimes I love it, will play around endlessly.  Other times, like recently, going up to the office is a pain.  It takes too long to boot up.  My wireless mouse and keyboard are a huge headache.  Then I just use Jason's MacBook.  Which is the best laptop ever as far as I'm concerned.  I'm definitely considering ditching PCs and Windows when I buy my next notebook/desktop computer.  But back to the pictures, I tend to avoid uploading anything to Jason's computer.  So when I jump back to my own laptop, you'll see some.  Pathetic excuse, but that's just the story of my life lately.




1 Comments:

At November 5, 2009 at 3:27 PM , Blogger ~Jessica Dawn said...

Miss you alot... and love the sunflower...



LUMULK!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home