This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 6

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: Day 6

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Friday, November 6, 2009

Day 6

Sometimes simple titles are best. They don't take a lot of effort. Tonight is definitely a night where I don't want to expend too much energy.

I type on my BlackBerry so I don't have to move. There is no topic in my mind so as not to tax my brain. My only thought is "you must post SOMETHING today."

There is most definitely.a reason for this, and it is not laziness. Tonight, I am sick.

I went to work today with a slightly runny nose, a cough and a sore throat. I left with a full sinus congestion, the chills, and a nasty headache in addition to the cough. I lay on the floor and slept when I got home. Later I moved to the couch and slept some more. Now I am in my bed ready to sleep the night away. My whole body aches. Yhe joints feel tense and difficult to move.

All I want is to feel better.

3 Comments:

At November 7, 2009 at 6:07 AM , Blogger Mrs. Alston said...

Get well soon!!!!

 
At November 7, 2009 at 6:07 AM , Blogger Mrs. Alston said...

Get well soon!!!!

 
At November 7, 2009 at 10:41 PM , Anonymous Marleene said...

Could be the dreaded swine (not kidding). Sounds like how I felt... I'd stay away from work for a few days, hun. Get better!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home