This Page

has been moved to new address

The Day is Almost Over

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: The Day is Almost Over

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Monday, November 9, 2009

The Day is Almost Over

Today, well, to put it nicely, it sucked.  A couple customers decided to yell at me over the phone, my cough got worse, I managed to hit my hand, I wore my "fat" pants...  I could continue, but I won't.

Perhaps I should take the time to write about a topic.  Especially since it seems to bring out some of my better writing.  However, I really don't want to write.  I would much prefer to finish my day off by reading a book.  So that's exactly what I'm going to do.

Sorry.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home