This Page

has been moved to new address

Doodles

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: Doodles

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Friday, November 13, 2009

Doodles

I bought some new Sharpie fine markers a few weeks ago. Mainly to be used when I start my new journal. However, tonight I decided to pull them out and do some doodling.

I am not an artist. I am almost always disappointed by my drawings. The images look so much better in my head than on paper. In order to minimize the negativity, I used Google Images to give me ideas.

The result - a decent doodle.

1 Comments:

At November 14, 2009 at 4:37 AM , Blogger Mrs. Alston said...

looks like the start of a cool tattoo!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home