This Page

has been moved to new address

Handwriting Meme

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: Handwriting Meme

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Handwriting Meme

I found this while hunting on Flickr today.  The instructions were:
1. Your name / username
2. Left handed or right handed
3. Favourite letters to write
4. Least favourite letters to write
5. "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
6. Tag 6 people.




My Blackberry takes horrible pictures.  And iPhoto refused to flip the picture I took with the Mac.  So this is all I have.  


Today was rather unproductive.   Although I did make a couple exciting purchases on Etsy - some glass magnets of paw prints, and a rubber return address stamp for myself.  I debated the stamp for a bit as I will eventually be changing my name.  But in the meantime, it will be exciting to have a pretty stamp.  Just because.  Perhaps it will encourage me to write more letters.  Or cards.  Or simple notes.  Anything really.

Maybe that's my problem with writing people - I'm always setting my goals too high.  A long letter is great.  But when it never gets written, it means nothing.  So a short letter that actually gets sent means a lot more.  Hmm...

On that note, if you want me to write you something, e-mail me your address (if I don't currently have it that is).





1 Comments:

At November 22, 2009 at 1:31 PM , Blogger Steveo said...

Ziegelhaustrasse 20
5400, Baden
Switzerland

Whats your addy?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home