This Page

has been moved to new address

It's That Time of Year

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: It's That Time of Year

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Sunday, November 15, 2009

It's That Time of Year

About this time of year, I generally start thinking about Christmas shopping.  Who is on my list this year.  How much money I am willing to spend.  And most important - what the heck am I going to buy?

One of the most popular sayings, "It's the thought that counts", has the ability to drive me absolutely bonkers.  My thought process about this phrase goes as follows:  So if it's the thought that counts, I should probably put some thought into what I buy everyone.  Which means I need to think about what each person likes, wants or needs.  And if the gift is not something special that's completed suited to them, well, then I've failed.  Needless to say, it can make Christmas shopping very stressful.

Shopping for men is even harder, because they never let on what they want or need.

This year I'm tempted to just buy something that strikes my fancy.  Something usable, but perhaps not something the person necessarily "needs".  Make the season a bit less stressful on myself.  Especially given that most of my shopping will be done online due to the lack of decent stores where I live.

How do you decide on Christmas gifts for the people on your list?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home