This Page

has been moved to new address

Just a Few Thoughts

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: Just a Few Thoughts

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Just a Few Thoughts

I had an AMAZING day today.


Sometimes it’s the simple things that make you happy.  Like lime coconut hand lotion.


An epic quote from my presentation last night: “We’re going to take their money and send them away.”  I’m quite proud of myself for thinking of that on the spot.




I say “Thank you” to the majority of the people on the phone at work.  I don’t really know what else to say in closing thats professional.


Our office Christmas party is on Saturday.  I bought my outfit tonight.  Here's a preview...the shoes: