This Page

has been moved to new address

NaBloPoMo Day 1

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: NaBloPoMo Day 1

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Sunday, November 1, 2009

NaBloPoMo Day 1

Today marks the first day of November. A month also known as NaBloPoMo in the blogging world. Which (hopefully) means 30 days of daily posts. For me, I think it's going to be a challenge to set aside time to write something every day. I am lazy. And that's not the easiest obstacle to overcome. I need motivation, and self-motivation is not a strength of mine.

I was hoping to post my 101 Goals in 1,001 Days list today. But it's still far from completed. And I won't post it until it is.

This is another post from my Blackberry. I'm sitting in my car outside a yoga studio in Edmonton. The doors have yet to open. For a change, I'm early. It's a nice feeling. No need to rush.

Jason and I drove down yesterday. He's got a jiu jitsu seminar today. I decided a trip would be fun. We stayed at the Fantastland hotel last night. Complete with hot tub in the room. We bought some bubble bath and had a blast.

My first week at the new job went quite well. It's a slower pace even though there's lots to be done. Hopefully the stress will stay away now. I'm really looking forward to carpooling with Jason. More time together is never a bad thing.

Dexter and Gizmo aren't getting enough exercise lately and their behaviour is going downhill accordingly. It is going to be a challenge to walk them with daylight disappearing rapidly after we get home from work. It's not fair to them though, so we'll figure something out.

~Manderz~

Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

1 Comments:

At November 5, 2009 at 3:46 PM , Blogger ~Jessica Dawn said...

I honestly believe the key to a happy, well behaved pup is a tired pup... and because I don't get out to walk Mondae nearly as much as I'd like to... fetch is her daily exercise!
If you've got alot of energy, you can chase them around & race with them... if you don't... or its cold, you can bundle up & just throw the ball for them!
Fetch is my favorite part of most days... it makes Mondae happy... which makes me happy! And since she's not the best leash walker (which I KNOW i need to work on) fetch is much more stress free for both of us!!

LUMULK!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home