This Page

has been moved to new address

Post #100

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: Post #100

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Monday, November 2, 2009

Post #100

Tonight I am tired.
Tonight it feels as though the sands of time are slipping rapidly through my fingers, never to be had again.
Tonight I made a choice.  Tonight time is not near important as rest.
Only tomorrow will tell whether the choice was right.
Change might be coming.
Yes, more change.
I want it.
But I am not ready.
I keep making choices, and time is always sacrificed.
But I want it back.
Even though it is not be be had.
Have I given too much?
Is it too late to change?




1 Comments:

At November 5, 2009 at 3:42 PM , Blogger ~Jessica Dawn said...

love this post... wish we lived closer...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home