This Page

has been moved to new address

The Real Day 8 Post

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: The Real Day 8 Post

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Real Day 8 Post

Somehow tonight, even though I'm feeling better, I'm twice as tired as I was last night at this time.  I do not understand.  Perhaps it is a good thing though as I must get up early for work.

A part of me wants to keep writing.  I can feel words building in my head.  Usually I would let them flow until they couldn't flow anymore.  But tonight, I think sleep might be more important.  I'm better, but I'm definitely not over this cold/flu/sickness yet.

So a very quick, abbreviated story to end this weekend.  I attempted to use my neti pot today.  Try and clear the blockage from my nasal cavities.  Instead of helping, all it did was make my nose tickle.  Which set me on a sneezing spree.  And sadly, the blockage remained.  (Sorry for any potentially unwanted images).




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home