This Page

has been moved to new address

Then I Fell Asleep on the Floor, and Missed My Deadline

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Manderz Musings: Then I Fell Asleep on the Floor, and Missed My Deadline

Manderz Musings

Live.Laugh.Love

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Then I Fell Asleep on the Floor, and Missed My Deadline

Technically, I missed posting on November 7.  Fantastic.

I've been feeling better and better as the day progressed.  This cold has been a weird one, I've been feeling a tickle in my nose and sneezing.  A lot.  It's actually rather annoying.

Gizmo has peed on the wall/floor upstairs 2 days in a row.  He also barks like crazy and nips Brad on a regular basis.  Jason is pissed.  I blame myself for not exercising the boys enough, or giving them enough attention.  They respond better to discipline when there are rewards in their lives as well.

I was a couch potato today.  We ordered in pizza for dinner.  It made me feel unhealthy and bloated.  Perhaps tomorrow I will feel well enough to go grocery shopping.  Too much junk food is not contributing to my health, that's for sure.

I felt compelled to order the Perfect Brownie Pan off tv today.  Turns out they sell it at Home Hardware so I could have saved myself the shipping costs.  Looks like my first tv ad purchase may be my last.

My living room feels overcrowded now.  There is 3 people in my house, and only room for 2 on the couch.  That is the only "real" seating.  We never bought a chair when we were in Edmonton.  I regret the decision to drive home before dark now.  Perhaps I should just save up for and order the 3 seater sofa myself.  It should only take a month of saving.

I am not proud of my house.  It is never clean.  I am too lazy.  There is dog hair everywhere - it needs a serious vacuum.  On at least a weekly basis.  There is dust everywhere - I need to pull out a Swiffer.  The bathrooms need a thorough cleaning.  Especially the toilets - I don't understand how men must always hit the rim, and then never wipe it up.  I have to empty the dishwasher and dishdrainer tomorrow.  If I don't do it, it will sit for a few days while dishes pile up in the sink.

Sometimes, I really hate being a homeowner.  There's too much space that needs to be cleaned, and where crap can accumulate.




1 Comments:

At November 8, 2009 at 9:00 AM , Blogger Mrs. Alston said...

dont be so so hard on yourself! you're sick and just take the time to get better!! Think happy thoughts! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home